Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"We're pretty tight"

I've been WAY stressed lately. Stressed in a way that I don't think glorifies God. I know I said in a previous post that I had peace.. and I did. But the last three days have been INTENSE. I was at the church for 10hrs Sunday, 7 on Monday, and only 2 & a 1/2 today! There's been a lot to do & I haven't really had time to press in to the Word much lately.

Honestly, I haven't had much faith this week. I thought pretty much if I didn't get stuff done, or make sure that it got done, failure was in store.


God has been faithful, once again, to show me in such a gracious way His great love & power.

I was doing dishes tonight (it helps me unwind, honestly) and I just got to thinking about how much I miss God. We're pretty tight & I haven't had much time lately to talk to Him or listen to Him. So while I was thinking about it, I started talking to God & I'm like "I miss you!" and I just could feel Him speaking to me saying, "I'm right here. I sent my Son so you wouldn't have to miss me ever again."

I love Him! He always speaks into my heart the right things at the right time. Then again, He is God.

So after 3 days of spiritual thirst & hunger, come to find out, the food was sitting right in front of me the whole time.


How comforting to know He's never going to leave. He'll be with me in America, Honduras, Albania, Thailand, Jamaica. Wherever I go, He's with me. He's the ONLY One who's always with me.


"They were all filled with awe and praised God. 'A great prophet has appeared among us,' they said. 'God has come to help his people.' "
Luke 7:16

No comments: